Monday, May 14, 2012

Six Months Old!

Nathan had his six month appointment on Saturday with Doctor Ferrarra.  I just love his doctor!  He and his nurse are so sweet with Nathan and are so good to answer all of my questions.  And this appointment Matt and I had a ton of questions.  I feel like Nathan has changed and grown more in the past two months than he ever has.

Nathan now weighs 17.5 pounds and is 27 1/2" inches long!  He is now in the 46th percentile for his weight and 82nd percentile for his height.  This is a huge improvement because he has always been in the 20th percentile for weight.

Sadly though the doctor diagnosed Nathan with eczema which he unfortunately inherited from me.  The doctor said that it is probably the reason he has stopped sleeping through the night and to put hydrocortisone on his skin and especially his back every night before he goes to sleep.  We also have to switch his baby lotion to cetaphil and monitor how long he is in the bath for.

Other than that the appointment went really good.  His doctor said to watch out because he should start crawling in the next three months and I'm so excited I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment