Monday, June 3, 2013

Nursery

Nathan went to his first day of Nursery yesterday.  Nathan has been ready to go since he turned a year old but I sure wasn't.  I took him to the nursery room and he saw the toys and was gone.  I tried to get a hug and kiss from him but he wasn't having it, he was way too busy.  The two hours that I was in Sunday School and Relief Society seemed to last for six And while I did get more out of church than I have in about two years I definitely counted down the time until I could go get my baby!
 
When I walked in the room and called Nathan he dropped his toys and ran to me and gave me a huge hug.  That boy sure can melt my heart.  He colored a picture and got to eat snacks and the nursery leader said he was so good and played great with the other kids.  Nathan waved goodbye to the other kids and jabbered and jabbered all the way home.  He had such a great time and I'm sure we will all enjoy church much more now!
 
So I guess its official, my baby is officially a nursery kid!
 
Nathan on his first day of Nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment